Saturday 21 April 2012

A View Into The Warp - Update and Teaser of Things to Come

Hail Children of Technology!

Tis I, Redbranch, Here to bring you a small update (namely because i havn't done one in months!)

I have been quite busy recently as the end of my college year is approaching and im in a rush to get everything done in time. But, i know, excusses excusses..

I will be accounting the handful of Dark Heresy games that I have ran since last time (this time, probably in a breif overview) and start accounting the ones that I will be running over the coming weeks. Also, I have decided that this year i shall focus more on 2 games in particular. The first being Necromunda, one of the games that i started this blog for and Inquisitor, playing at a 28mm instead as it has more options for conversions and other things. So let me just say that I will try to update as often as I do anything for these games.

Speaking of which, I will post pictures of my newly re-painted Adeptus Arbites gang and I will also link a post to my Yakromunda gang log so that you can see in detail what my gang have been up to. Also, there is one more thing that i need to say in this post and that is that i have 3 new players that have joined Randolf Tideman and Sister Opheilia (who now both have some ret-cons and new backstories, that shall also be posted in the near future) in the fight against the enemies of the imperium.

First is Red (played by Aaron, our WFRP 2nd edition and CP2020 GM), called so because his Adeptus Mechanicus assigned code is too long to be used as a name. He is a Tech-Priest and has had been the lynchpin in the success of the last couple of missions, as his technical skills have proven more than useful.

Secondly is Codename: Nihilus and (enter Adept name here) (both played by Richard, a member of our WFRP party and a good friend of mine). Originally he created Nihilus, an assassin but after playing the character for two games desided that the party needed more players who could do the more knoledgable side of Dark Heresy and not another blade for hire. His second character, (enter adept name here), has yet to show off his extensive knowledge of different lores but will have plenty chance to during the upcoming games.

Lastly is (enter feral worlder name here)(player by Ashley, Richard's GF and maybe the newest but is certainly competent enough for Dark Heresy). She has been a good asset to the party in combat and can definetly be a great asset when it comes to hunting and tracking in future games.

All three of these players have played 2 games of Dark Heresy but there are a few more that still need accounting and i will do so over the coming weeks as well as giving you updates on the parties escapades as the work to save the imperium from threats within and without!

Right, i think thats me done for tonight, I'll photograph those Arbites some time in the week and post the pictures up here as soon as ive done so.

But until then, May your blades be Enriched with Deeds of Violence!

No comments:

Post a Comment